- Always check for reviews or comments about the seller or simple Google-it
- Delivery may take time,even if you order from neighbor county
- If you try some new web page or seller,order something cheap first and see what will happen
- Look carefully and closely at clothes pictures
- I am using PayPal and works great for me
- Avoid money transfers
- See if the seller provides more information about himself,like phone and address (not only email)
- If you buy something expensive,check the import policy of your country (duty).If you want to avoid it,ask the seller to shipped like a gift (works some times)
- If you are satisfied with the product,leave a comment.That will help the next buyer!
- Good Luck :)
If you have any good or bad experience please share it with us.
I will be really thankful.
If you need more information ask me or check this:
Thanks for reading my blog
If you like it,please share it. If you have any questions or comments, ask me
and you know Just Smile
P.S I don not own any of the pictures used in this post. The top picture is from https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imagesq=tbn:ANd9GcRO1QpsLzH1IYcJdKMJxSJzeY8jwygeVsjzD3t0TxsqQ6v1z1ZO